Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Feel good Friday.

Don't you love having a great evening?  I had the chance to go out to dinner with an old friend last night and get caught up with her life.  We ended up sitting in the restaurant and talking for over 2 hours.  It was great. I don't have a lot of girl friends to just go out and hangout with so this just made me happy.

This morning I met my sister in law at the Pilot station so she could get Emily.  I got there before she did so Emily and I went in to get a mommy a cup of coffee.  The clerk was so nice to help me pour my coffee.  Then a random stranger asked me if that was all I had and said yes and he paid for my coffee!  Such nice people on a Friday morning. 

I do have one issue with my morning so far.  I have an ear ache.  My left ear is hurting and clogged up.  I guess I should make a doctors appointment to make sure it isn't infected since I am flying to San Diego in a week.  Ear issues on a plane don't mix.  have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment