Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

hmmm

Have you ever felt like  you have something you really want to say but it's buried so deep down it hasn't surfaced yet? There are some things I can't talk about.  There are things that I can tell are floating around but haven't come to the surface of my mind. 

I have no funny, quirky stories to tell today.  It's been one of those weeks.  You know the kind that you just look forward to going home and doing whatever it is you do to disconnect. For me that has been taking Emily out in the back yard and blowing bubbles.  She runs around trying to catch them and laughs when they pop.  That is the best sound in the world.  Makes the stress a lot easier to take.

I want to go to the zoo.  Just a random thought for you.  I love going to the zoo and Emily has only been once.  We didn't make it all the way through though.  Need to go back soon.  Oh well  have a great day everyone.  To all of the mothers out there have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment